Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged...Thanks Jen

I've Been Tagged!

Rules:Post rules on your blog. Answer the six "8" items. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Worked
Shopped for Xmas presents
Bought some art
Went to the dentist to get fillings and then leaving because my dentist mis-diagnosed me
Packed for AZ
Did Laundry
Made apple butter...again
Went to bed at midnight...way too late

8 Things I Look Forward to:
My cruise with Tev in January
Christmas with all the Corley's
Thanksgiving in Arizona
For our house to be finished
Being a mom
Ben graduating
Ben getting a grown up job
Retirement

8 Restaurants I Like:
Pizzacato
Papa Hayden's
That little mexican place on 23rd street
IHOP (I just love their sweedish pancakes)
Chevy's
Southpark
Hot Lips Pizza
Aqua Riva

8 Things On My Wish List:
Have a family
Be debt free
To serve a mission later on with Ben
Lose weight (never ending wish)
To stay in love my whole life
For my friends and family to be happy
To successfully own my own business & work from home
Continue to go on at least one vacation a year

8 Favorite TV Shows:
Amazing Race
Survivor
The Bachelor
America's Next Top Model
Dancing with the Stars
Girls next door (hate to admit it)
Grey's Anatomy
90210 (sometimes)

8 People I Tag: (You're It!)
Rachel
Valerie
Torey
(I don't know that many people that blog?)

No comments: