Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm sooo tired - Part 1... Parade


This past week has been crazy busy!!! And I am starting to feel like the quiet years of my life will be ending very shortly. Over the next few blogs you will be reading and seeing what we have been up too here in Portland. Can't say we haven't had fun..in fact we have had a blast enjoying our perfect northwest summer weather and all that comes with it!

If you are familiar with Portland, you may know that we are called The City of Roses. And every summer we have a week (or two) long celebration called the rose festival. Quite the line up of events...we had the privledge to attend the parade and sit in the VIP seats, cause my sister won them on the radio...Thanks Cheryl!


The good old Boy Scouts of America...they even got a standing ovation!
The United States of America Marine Corps Band, I love a man in uniform (especially my man)!

The bagpipers (my favorite and also the LAST group to march)

No comments: