Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm sooo tired - Part 5...The Beach

Can you see why I am tired yet?

So after the parade, the farm, the party prep, the graduation, after I taught a lesson in relief society, and after the birthday party for 3 people at the Larsons (did not even blog that one), we met up with Sharon to have Sara and Elsie stay with us for 3 days. We had so much fun...but if this is what having kids is about, I don't think I have stored up enough sleep my entire life for what is about to come. We spent the first day at the beach with the Larson's (my sisters family), it was so convient to have Riley (age 11) and Elizabeth (age 8) there to play with their cousins Sara and Elsie who are the same ages!!!

Uncle Ben and Sara
Ben's favorite part...getting to drive on the Beach!
Elsie and Elizabeth digging for water?
Ben buried Zach, so much fun until someone got sand in their eye.
Two peas in a pod, Elizabeth and Elsie
Sara and Riley
I just love this picture of Sara!

1 comment: